Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Alliance: About Us

[Pinned] Meet the Leaders / Officers of The Alliance

Real Name: JessicaAge: 45From: South Carolina, USAYears Playing LotRO: 4+Primary Kin-role: Commanding Officer - Keeper of Books - Site AdminMore about me: I am a completionist style player. Love to do it all, but wont skip content to do it. When I...
Small Maranwethiel 1y
Maranwethiel161861Small Kathrinina 3d

[Pinned] From the history of The Alliance

These are the notes on history of The Alliance, gathered from Fordil and Ralia as longest serving kinship members with support of the information from the old website still running here. Of course we will be happy to enhance this thread, so if you...
Small Werrick 175d
Werrick4540Small Werrick 175d

Alliance Member Focus: Ralia

- Thank you so much, Ralia, for being this spotlight of our member profile this Quarter! Tell us a little about yourself and your LotRO experience - how long you've been playing, your characters, favourite classes, etc.I appreciate this opportunit...
Small Maranwethiel 79d
Maranwethiel1314Small Maranwethiel 79d

Alliance Member Focus: Flo

- Thank you so much, Flo, for being this spotlight of our member profile this Quarter! Tell us a little about yourself and your LotRO experience - how long you've been playing, your characters, favourite classes, etc.Ooooh, gosh, I started playing...
Small Maranwethiel 171d
Maranwethiel1451Small Maranwethiel 171d

Alliance Member Focus: Maranwethiel

- Thank you so much, Maranwethiel, for being this spotlight of our member profile This Quarter! Tell us a little about yourself and your LotRO experience - how long you've been playing, your characters, favorite classes, etc.I started playing in D...
Small Maranwethiel 262d
Maranwethiel1429Small Maranwethiel 262d

Alliance Member Focus: Aneluki

- Thank you so much, Aneluki, for being this spotlight of our member profile This Quarter! Tell us a little about yourself and your LotRO experience - how long you've been playing, your characters, favorite classes, etc.My name is Linsey in real ...
Small Maranwethiel 352d
Maranwethiel1464Small Maranwethiel 352d

Alliance Member Focus: Malvose

- Thank you so much, Malvose, for being the third spotlight of our member profile!Tell us a little about yourself and your Lotro experience - how long you've been playing, your characters, favorite classes, etc.I've been playing LoTRO for maybe 3-...
Small Maranwethiel 1y
Maranwethiel1284Small Maranwethiel 1y

Alliance Member Focus: Roason

- Thank you so much, Roason, for being the second spotlight of our member profile! Tell us a little about yourself and your Lotro experience - how long you've been playing, your characters, favorite classes, etc.I've been playing since 2011 after ...
Small Maranwethiel 1y
Maranwethiel1412Small Maranwethiel 1y

Alliance Member Focus: Rhanti

- Thank you so much, Rhanti, for being the first spotlight of our member profile! Tell us a little about yourself and your Lotro experience - how long you've been playing, your characters, favorite classes, etc.My real name is Anthony, I am French...
Small Maranwethiel 1y
Maranwethiel1501Small Maranwethiel 1y
Page 1