Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Alliance: About Us

Meet the Leaders / Officers of The Alliance

Real Name: JessicaAge: 45From: South Carolina, USAYears Playing LotRO: 4+Primary Kin-role: Commanding Officer - Keeper of Books - Site AdminMore about me: I am a completionist style player. Love to do it all, but wont skip content to do it. When I...
Small Maranwethiel 1y
Maranwethiel141196Member avatar small Silithrawen 2d

Alliance Member Focus: Flo

- Thank you so much, Flo, for being this spotlight of our member profile this Quarter! Tell us a little about yourself and your LotRO experience - how long you've been playing, your characters, favourite classes, etc.Ooooh, gosh, I started playing...
Small Maranwethiel 51d
Maranwethiel1171Small Maranwethiel 51d

From the history of The Alliance

These are the notes on history of The Alliance, gathered from Fordil and Ralia as longest serving kinship members with support of the information from the old website still running here. Of course we will be happy to enhance this thread, so if you...
Small Werrick 55d
Werrick4246Small Werrick 55d

Alliance Member Focus: Maranwethiel

- Thank you so much, Maranwethiel, for being this spotlight of our member profile This Quarter! Tell us a little about yourself and your LotRO experience - how long you've been playing, your characters, favorite classes, etc.I started playing in D...
Small Maranwethiel 142d
Maranwethiel1277Small Maranwethiel 142d

Alliance Member Focus: Aneluki

- Thank you so much, Aneluki, for being this spotlight of our member profile This Quarter! Tell us a little about yourself and your LotRO experience - how long you've been playing, your characters, favorite classes, etc.My name is Linsey in real ...
Small Maranwethiel 232d
Maranwethiel1316Small Maranwethiel 232d

Alliance Member Focus: Malvose

- Thank you so much, Malvose, for being the third spotlight of our member profile!Tell us a little about yourself and your Lotro experience - how long you've been playing, your characters, favorite classes, etc.I've been playing LoTRO for maybe 3-...
Small Maranwethiel 261d
Maranwethiel1206Small Maranwethiel 261d

Alliance Member Focus: Roason

- Thank you so much, Roason, for being the second spotlight of our member profile! Tell us a little about yourself and your Lotro experience - how long you've been playing, your characters, favorite classes, etc.I've been playing since 2011 after ...
Small Maranwethiel 295d
Maranwethiel1257Small Maranwethiel 295d

Alliance Member Focus: Rhanti

- Thank you so much, Rhanti, for being the first spotlight of our member profile! Tell us a little about yourself and your Lotro experience - how long you've been playing, your characters, favorite classes, etc.My real name is Anthony, I am French...
Small Maranwethiel 325d
Maranwethiel1320Small Maranwethiel 325d
Page 1