Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Alliance: About Us

Meet the Leaders / Officers of The Alliance

Real Name: JessicaAge: 45From: South Carolina, USAYears Playing LotRO: 4+Primary Kin-role: Commanding Officer - Keeper of Books - Site AdminMore about me: I am a completionist style player. Love to do it all, but wont skip content to do it. When I...
Small Maranwethiel 1y
Maranwethiel10926Small Mordorrane 68d

Alliance Member Focus: Maranwethiel

- Thank you so much, Maranwethiel, for being this spotlight of our member profile This Quarter! Tell us a little about yourself and your LotRO experience - how long you've been playing, your characters, favorite classes, etc.I started playing in D...
Small Maranwethiel 85d
Maranwethiel1181Small Maranwethiel 85d

Alliance Member Focus: Aneluki

- Thank you so much, Aneluki, for being this spotlight of our member profile This Quarter! Tell us a little about yourself and your LotRO experience - how long you've been playing, your characters, favorite classes, etc.My name is Linsey in real ...
Small Maranwethiel 176d
Maranwethiel1241Small Maranwethiel 176d

Alliance Member Focus: Malvose

- Thank you so much, Malvose, for being the third spotlight of our member profile!Tell us a little about yourself and your Lotro experience - how long you've been playing, your characters, favorite classes, etc.I've been playing LoTRO for maybe 3-...
Small Maranwethiel 205d
Maranwethiel1176Small Maranwethiel 205d

Alliance Member Focus: Roason

- Thank you so much, Roason, for being the second spotlight of our member profile! Tell us a little about yourself and your Lotro experience - how long you've been playing, your characters, favorite classes, etc.I've been playing since 2011 after ...
Small Maranwethiel 238d
Maranwethiel1193Small Maranwethiel 238d

Alliance Member Focus: Rhanti

- Thank you so much, Rhanti, for being the first spotlight of our member profile! Tell us a little about yourself and your Lotro experience - how long you've been playing, your characters, favorite classes, etc.My real name is Anthony, I am French...
Small Maranwethiel 269d
Maranwethiel1273Small Maranwethiel 269d
Page 1