Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Alliance: Code of Conduct

[Pinned] Codes of Conduct (Full Listing)

Section I: MembershipThe Alliance is a Free Peoples kinship; meaning it contains all player races for Lord of the Rings Online [LotRO]. All Dwarves, Elves, Hobbits, and Men may be invited into this kinship, provided the human player behind them me...
Small Ralia 2y
Ralia02190Small Ralia 2y

Section I: Membership

Section I: MembershipThe Alliance is a Free Peoples kinship; meaning it contains all player races for Lord of the Rings Online [LotRO]. All Dwarves, Elves, Hobbits, and Men may be invited into this kinship, provided the human player behind them me...
Small Ralia 1y
Ralia0452Small Ralia 1y

Section II: Member Conduct

Section II:Member ConductAs a Member of the Alliance you are a representative of our Kin and your conduct reflects upon us all. By agreeing to the Codes of Conduct you are required to behave in a civil and respectful manner when:Participating in-g...
Small Ralia 1y
Ralia0333Small Ralia 1y

Section III: Roleplay

Section III: Roleplay Please note it is the policy of the Alliance to not distract or interfere with players that are roleplaying, unless you have been asked to join in. If you would like to participate send a tell to roleplayer asking to join and...
Small Ralia 1y
Ralia0288Small Ralia 1y

Section IV: Groups(Fellowships)

Section IV: Groups(Fellowships)There are multiple sizes of Fellowships that can be formed within the game, from solo to 24-player raids. We encourage members of the kinship to ask other members of the kinship to join them on whatever they do; from...
Small Ralia 1y
Ralia0294Small Ralia 1y

Section V: Crafting

Section V: CraftingThe Alliance has many members who are maxed with the crafting guilds and will freely craft any item requested by members. Requests for crafting can be made in the Kin chat or the Crafting Request Area of our website.The member r...
Small Ralia 1y
Ralia0207Small Ralia 1y

Section VI: General Etiquette

Section VI: General Etiquette Foul language: In general the occasional swear word is acceptable in Kin chat or spoken (VOIP) communication. However, gratuitous and excessive use of vulgar foul language is not. Also foul language used to bully, sex...
Small Ralia 1y
Ralia0248Small Ralia 1y

Section VII: The Alliance House Chest

Section VII:The Alliance House Chest:The house chest is available for FULL MEMBERS to share items with the kin. Every month the chest is cleaned out by an officer and all items are sold with the proceeds going directly to pay for house rent or to ...
Small Ralia 1y
Ralia0209Small Ralia 1y

Section VIII: Non-Active Kin Members

Section VIII: Non-Active Kin MembersIt is a requirement that all members of the Alliance who plan to be out of game for longer than 1 month post to the "Taking a Break" Thread. Failure to do so will result in your removal from the kin or demotion ...
Small Ralia 1y
Ralia0193Small Ralia 1y

Section IX: Violations of the Code of Conduct (COC)

Section IX: Violations of the Code of Conduct (COC)The Alliance does its best to create a safe and fun environment for all our members and we take violations to the COC very SERIOUSLY. If you believe you have witnessed or been victim of a member v...
Small Ralia 1y
Ralia0220Small Ralia 1y

Section X: Leaving the Kinship

Section X: Leaving the KinshipIf you accidentally remove yourself from the kin you will not be penalized for doing so, we understand the human error possibility and will re-invite you should this happen, within a reasonable time frame. We just ask...
Small Ralia 1y
Ralia0239Small Ralia 1y
Page 1